Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Goal #1 Met!
A pparently a wise man once said something about a really long journey having to begin with the first step. I could be paraphrasing just a little. Quotes never really have been my forte, although that's neither here nor there.

My point is, I have taken that first important step- by starting a blog! In a couple more days I will embark upon my California adventure and never look back (whatever that means!). I hope to entertain, inform, and generally update (and hopefully not bore) the folks keeping score back home on the status of my life and the events taking place in it out here in The Golden State (that's Cali by the way).

Check back in a few days for a hopefully more original look along with some exciting news and a more comprehensive introduction. Thanks!
posted by Michael at 11:18 PM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
About Me
Name: Michael
Home: Washington, DC, United States
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Credits



Photoshop Shapes
by Magurno